Wednesday, November 17, 2010

UPDATES - 11/17/2010 - Welcome Back!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been this long between updates, my life has gone through a lot of changes in the last year, I am divorced [again] involved with a wonderful new woman, learning what it is to raise a toddler, and finally started a new job!

So where does that leave the blog? Well thats a good question, I have been struggling with what to do with this site for some time, but then I came back and looked and you know what? I found that I was getting more hits than I ever did previously, and almost all of it had to do with the Dollfie articles that I ran! That leads me to believe there are far more people interested in the Dollfie stuff than I realized, so I am going to try and see if I can keep this going with more Dollfie content as I get it, and continue to do other reviews and articles as time allows.

Welcome back folks, its going to be a fun ride!

- Gryfon

No comments: