Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Its been awhile...

Hey there,

As usual I wish I had a better excuse, well I guess working like mad at the new job with the slim hope of making it permanent is a good excuse :)

So where do we go from here, right now I don't have any new reviews to go up since I haven't had a lot of disposable Manga/DVD income recently. I can continue to write commentary pieces but after awhile I am sure we will run out of material.

However there looks to be a new source of content, and thats the Dollfies, I have spoken with my Girlfriend who is actively trying to get one to start making clothes for, and she suggested focusing the blog more that direction for the time being, I will probably continue to try and do some Gundam content [First issue of Gundam Garage will come soon] but other than that we will be shying away from reviews and other stuff for awhile, we will see how this goes.

Cheers, and thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: