Monday, August 4, 2008

I need to go back...

I don't write about my own life much if ever here, this was meant to be a light business endeavour in some ways, but since this topic merges with the blog so well I figured that it would be ok, and let you get to know me a bit better as well...

Japan, I need to go back...

These last few years have been pretty trying for me, not always in a bad way, but I have lost a lot of who I am in the process, everything became blurred between, marriage, love, divorce, the SCA I have sorted drifted away. Then my roomate got me into Megatokyo, and there for some reason it all came back, the love of Anime, the contrasts of Tokyo between old and new...I just realized that I missed it a lot.

I have been there a number of times before thanks to my father being an airline pilot, and I loved it, there was something special and serene about the place that appealed to me...I just need to get back and try to find some of what I have been missing again, to walk those streets alone again one more time...

No comments: