Sunday, August 3, 2008

UPDATES - 08/03/08

Ok, so as I said things are a bit hectic around here right now, I want to post more and get more content up here and everytime something goes haywire and wrong. However I think I might be seeing some light at the end of the tunnel and will work towards that.

I have been working mostly on getting my house ready for sale at the moment, its ready to go almost, still cleaning out the garage and stuff like that. But its a rather long process...

Picked up a new Manga last night, the first volume of the prequel series to Fushugi Yugi published by Viz, and I will get a review up pretty soon. In addition I am working on reviews for the complete series of The Galaxy Railways and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol. 2

I am hoping to have these all published bef0re this weekend when I am going to be out at an SCA event then beginning the move to PA.

No comments: