Monday, April 6, 2009

UPDATES - 04/06/09 - Schedule Update

Ok, I hope you all liked the Dollfie mini article last night, I am going to be striving for more of these types of articles going forward, short quick articles about something fun in fandom that I run across in my travels on the net.

I am back to work full time now, so I am going to try and get back to a regular posting schedule here on the blog. I am looking at the following going forward:

Monday: Term of the Week change
Weds: Review [DVD/Bluray/Manga]
Friday: Article

Other days I will be posting news and other stuff as it comes along, but those for right now are the scheduled posting days.

In addition I am going to be adding google adsense to the site, it has the potential to make this blog start paying for itself, and that can only be a good thing right? ^_~

Out for now!

No comments: