Monday, August 22, 2011

Gundam Garage: Two SD Gundams a Project Log


Well I promised eventualy to get this series going, it just took a lot longer than I thought it would! For the last number of years I have been picking up the odd Gundam kit here and there, never bought anything over a HGUC [High Grade Universal Century] though, the MG [Master Grades] scare the heck out of me and I would like to be able to use my airbrush better before attempting one.

But as the above picture shows, I have always had an affinity for the SD [Super Deformed] Gundam kits, both their fantasy ones, and their canon bretheren, so jump past the cut so see what I am going to be working on over the next few weeks.

The two kits that I chose couldn't have been much different! The first is the female Gundam Gerbera kit from the fantasy chinese line, while the second is the Shinanju from Gundam Unicorn, I will be working on the Gerbera first and then the Shinanju, with any luck I will fully aribrush and detail them fully including all decals and lining etc.

Look for more updates in the next few weeks!


No comments: