Monday, May 12, 2008

A bit of writers block

Ok so last week was a disaster, good news was I got an article posted and the "Term of the Week" changed. Bad news was that everything else didn't get completed.

I am not going to make excuses for why things aren't getting done, honestly I could come up with a thousand reasons and it wouldn't matter. What really does matter is that I am promising content that I am currently not delivering. There is a bunch of new stuff in the pipeline that I should be able to get finished today or tommorow, which will cover me through the next week or so then we will go from there.

With any luck [yes I know that I have said that before] I should be able to get a enough content created that I am really only worrying about the articles and the news and will be able to keep pace with that.

Thanks for the understanding!

No comments: