Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quick updates...

Ok so I got the first article up and posted on time, along with this weeks term of the week, the Manga review is a few days late, sorry about that, I am working on getting it all sorted out. I am hoping to go on a binge this weekend and write a half dozen or so reviews to try and make sure that I keep on track for the next few weeks.

I removed the poll, no one voted LOL, if anyone out there is even reading this, I might only be writing to myself, I really hope not but you never know ;) I will revisit the issue in a couple of months to see where this is then.

I am also going to be using some more of the "Blogger in Draft" features, so be aware some things may look strange while I get the kinks worked out.

Gotta run, at work as usual, will try to get the Manga review posted tonight.

No comments: