Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ok...So me and scheduling have some kinks to work out..

Ok, folks, sorry, this actual "Schedule" I am trying to be on has been harder than I thought it would be. I have half completed reviews and articles, but nothing ready...So I am going to ahead and get all the content done and ready for posting for next week...Hopefully if I have a full week of stuff under the belt I might get ahead and then be able to work on articles and stuff for the future weeks...So thats the plan...LOL...

The comic? Well I got my art pad yesterday for my new laptop [thats a whole post it itself about assumptions we make about shoppers] and I am really liking it so far, I have some stuff in the works right now, the style is very different than what I have posted so far but I think you will like it!

Anyhow, I am out right now, I am going to get the computer story typed up so I can post it later tonight or tommorow...

No comments: