Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend insanity and more...

Ok first off, sorry that the term change only happened this morning, I have been a bit on the sick side and didn't get a chance to update the blog til later than expected. Also I am sorry if the writing in the last Manga review was a little off, I rushed to finish it, and thats a no no, so I will post an edited version soon.

I am going to try to get the review for the second volume of th Gunslinger Girl Manga posted this afternoon then hopefully we are back on schedule.

In other news, I have gotten back into my passion for Gundam model kits again, I will post some shots as I get them done, will also add a few kit reviews as time goes on...Until then, heres a box shot of what I am working on right now, its an SD Sazabi that has been modified into one of the characters from Dynasty Warriors


I am not sure right now if I am going to keep the color scheme on the box or do it as the more traditional scheme from Char's Counterattack we will have to see, I will post progress shots when I have them.
Talk to you later!

No comments: