Monday, April 21, 2008

Well that was productive!

Ok so I had every intention of getting my stuff scanned yesterday and up, along with the next couple of reviews that I wanted to get done...But then I ended up at the hobby/game store and well got lost...I ended up picking up the first 3[?] volumes of the Gunslinger Girl Manga, along with a neat model kit from Armored Core 4 so we will see what that all turns into.

Went home and my roomate and I ended up watching some episodes of the original Mobile Suit Gundam the animation hasn't held up that great over the years but the story has [Amuro is whiny as I remember and Char still can't stop blabbing.] It was fun to get back to the roots of my fandom for a bit.

Anyhow, sorry about the lack of new content, I did add a new listing of what I am reading/watching/playing just for fun, and so you can see what to expect reviews on.

Note on reviews, some of the stuff that I am going to be reviewing will be stuff that has been out for awhile, but I only just recently got/found, please take a look at this stuff anyways, you might never know what you have missed or should go back to again.

Ok, gotta actually be productive here at work today... - Out!

No comments: