Friday, April 18, 2008

UPDATES - 04/18/08

Ok, so we have some new stuff on here, I went ahead and put up a couple of reviews, I am planning to do one Manga and one Anime a week, assuming nothing gets in the way, and more if possible.

I have added a couple of site features as well, the video bar for fun, and a "Anime/Manga term of the week" thing, this will help those new to Anime/Manga understand the terms that are used on the site.

Also there is a poll about adding forums or not, do me a favour if you like the site, please vote so I know if it is something worth spending my time on.

I am going to be working on snazzy graphics for review headers and stuff over the weekend so expect more and more style changes.

Hoping to have my first piece of personal artwork up this weekend as well...

Anyhow talk to you later! [LOL likely today knowing me]

No comments: