Saturday, April 19, 2008

SOS Brigade, and weekend news.

So not a whole heck of a lot to report tonight, went out and celebrated my 30th birthday, just a lot of fun hanging out with the friends. I have to say its not bad to hang out with people that are willing to help you stay young, remind you not to take anything seriously, that sort of thing.

My roomates and I decided to sit down and watch some Anime, I picked up volume 1 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and volumes 1-3 of Gunslinger Girls along with some more Trinity Blood so we have a bit to watch over the next few days. All I can say so far is Haruhi Suzumiya is by far one of the craziest characters I have ever seen, full review will follow as soon as I am done the volume.

I am going to be scanning some of my own art tommorow to give you guys an idea of what I am working on. I am also working on a very special project right now, involving some experiments using actual fabric textures and such for a creating character clothing I will post it when done.

Still working on some graphics for the site, they are taking longer than I planned, so just hang in there with the changes, I think you will like what I am doing.

Have a great weekend, if I don't get a chance to update before Monday!

No comments: