Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back at work and new addictions

So I am back at work today, actually feeling pretty good, we will see where it goes, since the depression can hit at any time, but I feel really good right now, and I intend to keep it that way.

Ok, so my roomate decided to introduce me to Final Fantasy XI online, and I am loving it, I honestly wasn't sure if I would, but I thought what the heck I would give it a chance, I have played Ragnarok and World of Warcraft before, but this one really is holding me right now. Its not as pretty as WOW. but there is something about it, I don't know, it feels like going home, guess its the Anime fan thats doing it. ^_~

Also I am getting totally addicted to some webcomics out there, Megatokyo, Star Crossed Destiny, and Drow Tales. I am going to be posting links and reviews to them as soon as I get a chance [and in some cases permission] because honestly, I think everyone should check these out. I am also going to encourage people to support these artists by visiting their stores and getting some of their "Swag" if you like what they do, keep them in business and show your appreciation.

Other than that, Gunslinger Girl Anime/Manga has got me addicted, I should have the reviews up this weekend, hopefully sooner, sorry for the slow pace, I am trying to put a schedule together and its not quite working yet LOL.

Anyways, out for now! Take care!

No comments: