Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some plans for the blog...

Ok, so I thought I would let people in on the plans that I have for my little corner of Cyberspace...

As I said in my introduction the primary purpose of this blog was going to be the development of my own Art and Webcomic, but in the process I have realized that there is a lot more that I want to do with it...Sooooo....

I am also going to be posting reviews of Anime, Manga, maybe the odd piece of Japanese Cinema, Art Books, CD's, Games as I can. There will also be a fair amount of commentary on the Anime/Manga culture as well. My own Art is still going to play a large part as well, but I think this will work more to what I envisioned when I started this little site.

As I have said before, let me know what you think as I go along, I may even setup a forum as well.

No comments: